Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chapter 6

On the way home I fell asleep on geno's shoulder.
"babe,we are here."
We get our things off of the bus and go to his car. "I guess I will take you home." he said with a sheepish smile.
"sounds good to me," I say with a huge yawn.
On the way home,we really didn't talk for we were both tired.
"thanks for the ride babe." I say leaning over the center console to give him a kiss. "any time babe.any time." he said leaning in for the kiss.
"I guess I will see you tomorrow?" I ask.
"sure."

The next day, I text geno saying, "hey babe, I got a question for ya."
- oh?
-do you want to go bowling?
-just the two of us?
-if you want.
-how bout we ask jor, and Mir to go too?
-if you want babe.
-I will call you in a bit to talk l
Out logistics.
-sound good babe. I love you!
-love you too babe. Talk to you later.

About an hour later geno calls.
"hey babe."
"hey."
"so,do you want to pick up Mir and Jordan can take me?"
"does he even know how to get to funfest?"
"babe, that's what a GPS is for."
"sure babe. Are you leaving from the Mellon now?"
"yep. When jordan gets out here we will be going."
"ok.sounds good. I will get miriya now. See you there babe. I love you."
"see ya! Love ya too!"

AT BOWLING
In the parkinglot miriya and I wait for our men.
"I wonder if they got lost?"
"I don't know. Do you want to call them?" I ask.
"let's give them another five minutes." miriya said with a laugh.
Low and behold,five minutes later,the boys pull into the lot and park right next to us.
"hey! We thought you got lost." miriya said hugging Jordan.
"me,get lost?NEVER!" JOrdan said with a huge grin.
"yeah,sure babe.cuz you NEVER get lost."
"HEY!!!"
"I love you babe!"
"that's better. Now kiss me!""
"THat. I can do! Now come here you stud!"
"well,when you guys are done making out, you can meet me and geno in there," I say pointing to funfest.
"haha,ok."
As geno and I walk to the building, "so tell me the truth, did you guys get lost?"
"Only once," he said innocently.
"are you ready for me to kick your butt?"
"no, but I can slap it!" he said with a laugh while slapping my butt.
Once we get into the building, miriya and Jordan join us.
"nice of you guys to actually join us!"
"she made me stop,"Jordan said with the sad puppy dog eyes. Miriya just smiled and said,just remember what I promised you later!" she said flirtatiously.
"ok,ok...lets bowl!" I said with all seriousness.miriya and geno just start to laugh at me. "WHAT?!?! I like to bowl!"
"I know you do babe."geno said wrapping his hands around my waist.

We spent most of the day just bowling.
Geno kicked my ass twice and slapped it twice. Haha.
Miriya and jordan both won two to two when they played each other. Once we were done bowling, miriya asked,"so... Is anyone up for dinner?"
Jordan,geno,and I all yell YES! In unison.
How bout Eat N' Park? "
"sounds good to me!" geno said.
"babe,no offense,anything dealing with food sounds good to you." I say with a smirk.
So we all headed out to Eat N' Park for dinner. When we were seated,miriya said, "I think I want the salad bar."
"really babe! Salad?"
"there's more than salad babe."
"Yeah,ok."
So we all ordered our food and actually had an adult conversation.
When dinner was done we all got up to pay our checks. Well, Jordan and geno paid. , miriya and I just sat there talking. "well, I guess we will see you tomorrow then," miriya said as jordan grabbed her hand and started to pull her out of the restaurant.
"sure."
"well,since we are done for the day,let's go have some fun!" geno said with a wink.
When geno and I got home, I went into the kitchen to get a drink.
"Hey babe." Geno said.
"yes?"
"do you want to watch a movie?"
"WHich movie?"
"how bout TRansformers?"
"haha... Ok babe what ever you want."
So we snuggle on the couch and watch Genos favorite movie, Tramsformers.
Once the movie was over, I was asleep, snuggled into geno. Geno carried me into his bedroom and tucked me into bed.
Geno crawled into bed and wrapped his arms around me and whispered, "I love you."


3 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Bowling with the guys would be great. "Sure, you never get lost." Haha. Jordan is so great. And Transformers, such a great movie, the second one too. Can't wait for more.

gilld22 said...

Your story is really cute, thanks for all your lovely comments on Love at First sight, they are very much appreciated.

♥ LC ♥ said...

I love it! :) It was soo cute!! :) Cant wait for some more chapters.