Thursday, June 25, 2009

Chapter 5

The next morning i woke up around 8. Geno was still asleep, holding me close to him. I tried to get up, but his grip tightened.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To the bathroom. I will be back. Promise!" i say as i turn around and give him a quick kiss.

"You better. Or else i will have to come and get you."He said with a devilish grin.

i just smiled and got up to head to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and brushed out my rat nest of hair after i was done with my business. i walked back out of the bathroom and crawled back into bed. Right then, Geno positions himself on top of me.

"Why hello there." I say with a grin.

"You know you look so sexy right now, right?"

"I can believe that."

He started to kiss me forcefully. He then moved to kissing my neck and hit my sweet spot. I knew it was getting hard to try to keep my morals in check, but with him doing that it was going to be real hard.

"Geno..." I gasp.

"Hhhmmm??" He said without stopping.

"I cant, I'm sorry."

Just then he stopped and looked at me. "What is it with you and sex???"

i knew i needed to tell him, but i am scared at what he is going to say?

"Ok. Well, I made a promise to myself back in the 8th grade where I promised that i wouldn't have sex before i was married. I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me."

"Babe, its ok. How could I be mad at you? You made a promise, and I have to respect that. Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"Honestly?" I looked into his eyes and he pleaded for me to continue. "I was scared."

"Why were you scared?"

"I don't know. I just didn't want to make you angry or something and see you leave me."

"Babe, it would take a lot more than not having sex for me to leave you. I can wait." With this he kissed me and went to shower. As he showered, I took that time and got dressed myself. I had finished and was just sitting on the bed watching something on the tv. I heard the water turn off and he came back out with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

Why is it that I always see him a towel? He really isn't making this easy for me.

He grabbed his clothes and walked into the bathroom.

"Hey babe, do you want to go get some breakfast with some of the guys?" Geno asked yelling from the bathroom.

"Sure."

Once he was done getting dressed, I grabbed my purse and we headed down to the lobby to find Sid, Michelle, Jordan, Miriya, Max and Kris.

"Hey Mir! Ready?"

"Of course! I am STARVING!!!"

"Haha ok. Where are we going to go eat?"

"How about the Pancake house down the street?" Max suggested.

"Sounds good to me! Lets go!" Geno said.


After breakfast, everyone just hung out till we had to take our pre game naps.

At about 4: 50 ish, Geno and I wake up and get our things that we need for the game that night. The boys were supposed to be down in the lobby at 5:10. No later.

At the arena, I watched the guys warm up before the game. Once the guys came back in, Geno pulled me aside, and before I could say anything, his lips came crashing down onto mine. When he pulled away I stuttered, "What was that for?"

"A good luck kiss."

"Oh, well then, here's another one just for good measures."

"Hey guys, Cassie's giving out good luck kisses!! Get in line!!!" Max yelled when he say me and Geno kissing.

Immediately, Max, Scuds, and Eats formed a line right behind Geno. Max being the first one of course.

When we pulled apart, Geno turned around, glared at Max and said, "Sorry boys, but she is only giving ME good luck kisses... find someone else!! "

"Miriya!" Max yelled.

"Try again!!" Jordan said, getting up and walking over to Miriya.

"Come on baby," Miriya said. "They need some good luck too!"

"Jordan released her and she made her way to the three boys who were "in need" of luck. she kissed them each on the cheek before returning to Jordan's arms, "See, was that so bad?"

"Yes, I missed you."

"Baby, you're too much. I was only gone about a minute."

"A minute too long!"


THE GAME

I just want to dedicate this part to mrsjordanstaal11 because she wrote this part for me!!! I love her to death!! :) THANK YOU!!! ok... back to the story.


The first period was scoreless, but just as every time the Guins took the ice, the Flyers it was a hard hitting twenty minutes.

Some of those hard hits weren't exactly legal and caused Sid and Geno to be thrown hard against the boards. So the start to the second, Eric decided it was time to do his job. So just like the "Old Days" he dropped the gloves with Riley Cote. The home crowd was disappointed when Godard dropped to the ice with only two hard punches. This fired the Pens bench up an Geno scored less than a minute later.

Geno's beautiful back-hand that came at the end of a two on one with Feds was the only Pens goal for the second period.

Eighteen minutes of the third period were scoreless for both teams. Fleury made some amazing saves in the defensive zone and the Flyer's goalie was pulled. At urn over at center ice gave the puck to Jordan Staal who launched a wrister from the high slot, the Guins second goal of the game.


After the game I congratulated all of the guys on their win and started to pack things up while they were being interviewed. Once I finished packing all of the equipment, I sat in Geno's stall. When he got done showering, he came out, grabbed my hand, and we walked back to the bus. Before we got on the bus, I stopped him and said, "Great game babe!"

"Thanks. You know that goal was for you, right?!"

"Really?! Aww babe! Thanks!" I smile and pull him into a kiss.

"Maybe I should dedicate goals to you more often!"He said laughing into the kiss.

"Maybe you should." I say with a flirtatious look in my eye.


2 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Yay for me!!!
Such a great chapter. Oh and I just want to point out that I wrote a bit more than just the game stuff. =]
Anyway, I love Geno, and everyone one the team.
I can't wait for more.

mrsmalkin71 said...

haha... i know you did. you help me make this story great!! thanks a bunch!! :)