Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chapter 4

I know that I havent written in an UBER long time... but I kinda lost this story in my room somewhere... and just found it... so I am going to write more. I promise!!! Please dont think I just abandoned this!!! Because i DEFINITELY havent!! ok... so heres another chapter!! :) I hope you all like it!! :) 

Chapter 4

Apparently I dozed off again because the next thing I new Geno was nudging my shoulder saying, "Baby we're here." I opened my eyes relucctanly to see that we were in Philly which ment it was time for us to go our separate ways. Geno could go to his hotel room and sleep while I had to go to the Wachovia center to prepare the locker room for the next day's game.

i gave him a quick kiss before we went our separate ways.

"what are you going to do while i'm gone?" i asked.

"head out to lunch with the guys then pratice afterwards."

"well then, would you like to go to dinner with jordan and miriya tonight?"

"sure."

"ok. i have to go now. i will see you later."

and at that we separated. i went to the Wachovia center to set up for the game. again, where would the boys be if i wasnt here? 

after about 2 hours, the boys started to file in and gear up for practice. i still had some things to do while they practiced, so i didnt get to watch. 

after practice i waited for Geno to finish his shower so we could go back to the hotel.

"So, cassie. have you two done it yet?" Max asked

"No, and if we did... you would definitely not be the person i would tell!!!" i said with a giggle as he stuck his tongue out at me. "Sorry Max."

"Why are you sorry?" Geno asked with a confused look on his face. 

"Nothing babe. Are you ready to go?" 

"Sure am. Lets go." as he said this, he pulled me up into a tight hug and i reached up to give him a kiss.

"Get a room!!" Max yelled from across the room.

we pulled apart and i just smiled. "Gladly Max."

Geno grabbed my hand and we walked out of the locker room. 


once at the hotel, i went to go get a shower. i thought i had locked the door, but i guess i didn't because no sooner after i turned the water on, i felt someone's hands snake around my waist. 

"You said we would get a room." Geno mumbled as he kissed my neck. it was so hard to resist, but i had to pull away. 

"Babe, not now. i cant."

"Why not."

"A certain friend visited me yesterday."

"Damn!" 

His head hung a little. i grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me and i gave him a passionate kiss.

"Thats not fair!"

"Sorry babe. But thats all i can do for now."

at that, he left the bathroom and i made sure i locked the door. 

why did i just lie to him? i know that i shouldn't have, but we just got together.. i really didn't want to take things too fast. especially sex. i really want to keep the promise i made in the 8th grade to not have sex before marriage, but he made me keeping that promise so hard! damn! 

after my shower, i went back out to the room to grab some clothes to find that Geno wasn't there. after i got my clothes out, i noticed that there was a note on my pillow. 

~Cassie- I went to Gonch's room for a bit. I will be back soon. Geno~

I smiled to myself and proceeded to get dressed. I was wearing a white v-neck shirt that accented the girls nicely, with a black pencil skirt and a pair of black flats. I then blow dried my hair. it had a little volume, but i knew it wasn't going to last. I quickly did my makeup, light and natural. I grabbed my phone and texted both Miriya and Geno.

-I am ready. How bout you?

Miriya- Yep. Meet in the lobby in 5?

Geno- I'll be right over. ;) <3>

I texted Miriya back. 

-Sure. See you two in 5. :)

once i sent that text, Geno walked in the door and my eyes lit up. He was wearing a blue dress shirt and black dress pants. the shirt had 3-4 buttons undone, and it sure was a sight to see. He smiled at me and pulled me up off of the bed. 

"You know, if you keep dressing like that, I don't think we are going to be able to leave!"

"I could be saying the same thing about you to babe." I said as I smiled into a kiss. 

We spent the next few minutes making out on the bed when all of a sudden my phone buzzes signaling that i got a text. Geno groaned, obviously not wanting to stop, but i pull away to see who it is. 

-where are you at?

i quickly texted back.

-shit sorry. we will be right down. we were making out... 

"Babe... we gotta go meet Mir and Jordan in the lobby for dinner."

"Fine."

we rolled out of bed and i grabbed my purse and a jacket at we were out the door heading down to the lobby. 

when we got out of the elevator Geno grabbed my hand and we laced our fingers together. 

"You two look happy." mir said with a smile.

Jordan leaned over to Geno and asked, "Did ya get some?"

"What is it with you guys and sex?" i asked glaring at jordan.

"Sorry Cass."

"Mmmhm."


________________________________________________________

Geno's POV

"What is it with you guys and sex?" she asked glaring at jordan.

"Sorry Cass."

"Mmmhm."

why is she so taken a back about sex? she hasn't been like that before when the other guys talked about it. why now? i guess i will have to ask her about it later.

_________________________________________________________

Back to Cassie's POV

the ride to the restaurant was kinda quiet, minus Jordan and Miriya singing along to the radio. I was still kind of fuming about what I yelled at Jordan not too long ago. Geno could sense something was wrong, but he didn't say anything. He just grabbed my hand and smiled at me.  


at the restaurant we were seated pretty quickly. after a few minutes, our waitress came over and asked, "Would you like to start with some drinks?"

Geno said, "Yes, we will have the Chateau Haut Brion Bordeaux Red Wine."

"And for you?" she asked turning to Jordan and Miriya. 

"Well, I will have a Guiness and..."he said turning to look at miriya. 

"I will have a Cherry Pepsi."

"Ok, i will be right back to get the rest of your order." the waitress said and walked away. 

"I hate you guys." Miriya said kinda pissed off.

"Why babe?"

"Because you all are drinking... and what am I drinking??? a fucking Cherry Pepsi!" 

"Sorry, but we are in public... there is no drinking for you. sorry." i said kind of feeling guilty now. 

"I know... but still."

"I know one way that will make you not hate ME!" Jordan said. Then all of a sudden, he put his hand behind Miriya's head bringing it closer to his and he kissed her."

"You're right. I don't hate you now." Miriya said with a smile. 

"Ok, now that you aren't mad, lets order! I am STARVING!!!" Jordan said with a laugh. 


we ate dinner and had a great time. Jordan had a few beers and he was starting to act silly now. Before Jordan could get a larger buzz, we all finished dinner. As Geno and I were calling a cab, Jordan was skipping down the side walk and miriya was chasing after him. I looked over just in time to see him trip over his own two feet, and we all started to burst out laughing. 

we were finally able to hail a cab and we all piled in. In the lobby, we all said our adieus and we went out separate ways. We got back to our room and i grabbed my pj's and went to the bathroom to change and clean my face and what not. Once I was done, i headed back out to the room to find Geno in boxers sitting on the bed looking like he was thinking about something. I began to yawn and crawled into bed. He went to go to the other bed.

"Umm... where do you think you are going?!?!?!" i asked.

"To bed."

"Come here. Lay with me." i said as i patted the spot next to me. 

"Mmmk." he said as he crawled in next to me, pulling me close to him. "Babe, can we talk?"

"About what?"

"About why you snapped at Jordan on the way to dinner."

"Oh, that. Can we talk about that after the game? i dont want to throw you off." i said as i yawned again. 

"Oookk.... but promise me that we will talk!"

"Mmmhmmm.... sure. I love you." i said as i fell asleep in his arms. 

1 comment:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I'm glad that you started working on this again, it's a great story.
First of all, oh Max. I love him.
Geno, all he wants is some love. But he will wait if he really loves Cassie.
Poor Miriya, at least she has Jordan to cheer her up.
Speaking of Jordan, I kind of feel bad that he got yelled at. And I can definitely see him skipping down the street and tripping over his own two feet.

Can't wait for more.