Friday, July 18, 2008

Geno- Chapter 3

I dropped Miriya off at her house. When I got home, I took a quick shower and changed into my pajamas. I checked my phone and saw that I got a text from Geno.
~I know you’re probably sleeping right now, but I just wanted to say good night and I Love You. C u 2morrow. – Geno~
I closed my phone and charged it that night. I got more sleep than I have in a long time.
I woke up at 7:00 that morning to make sure I packed everything. Then I called Miriya.
“Hello?” Miriya asked groggily.
“Hey, I’m going to stop at McDonalds before I come over. Do you want anything?”
“No, I’m eating breakfast right now. When are you going to be here?”
“Give me about 15 minutes.” I replied.
“Ok. See you then.”
I stopped at McDonalds and got a bacon egg and cheese bagel. I got to Miriya’s house, honked, and waited for her to come down.
“Hey, how was your night?” I asked.
“It was good. Not long enough. You?”
“Same.”
We got to the Mellon and parked in the players lot. I stayed in my car so I could finish eating. Miriya spotted Jordan and got out of the car. There was a light tap on the passenger window. I looked over and saw Geno standing there with his coffee. I unlocked the door and he got into the car and immediately adjusted his seat. He looked over at me and started to laugh.
Once I swallowed, I asked, “What?”
“Nothing. You just look really funny stuffing your face.” He said coolly.
I finished my bagel and took a sip of my hot tea.
“Do you need help carrying your bags to the bus?” Geno asked glancing back at out stuff.
“Only if you really want to help.” I said with a smirk.
We got out of the car and grabbed Miriya’s and my things and then walked over to the bus. I relocked my car out of habit. On the bus, Miriya sat next to Jordan, Michelle with Sid and me with Geno. At the beginning of the ride I started to fall asleep and Geno pulled me closer to him and held me while I slept. I woke up about 9:00 and started to have the munchies, so I got out my chex mix and started to eat it. Geno and I talked and laughed for the rest of the ride to Philly.

4 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Eww Philly, WHY?!?!!?

But I like it & I`m glad that you finally put more up. Can`t wait for more.

Kayla Elizabeth said...

Are you going to update this?
I really like it. It's good.

gilld22 said...

I hope you can update this soon, it is good and it looks like you have good plans for it.

mrsmalkin71 said...

sorry guys... i lost the story in my room somewhere... then i forgot my password and everything just went down hill.
i plan on updating this more often!!