Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Chapter 7

i know this is really short. sorry.... i have more... don't worry!! :) oh... and the reason i haven't posted anything in a while is because i was away... but i am back now! ok... here it is!


MIRIYA and JORDAN
(in the car)

"So, what do you want to do now?" JOrdan asked with a devilish grin.
"Well, I did promise you something. Didn't I?"
"Oh yeah... I forgot."
"You did not forget!"
"I know." he said kind of hanging his head.
It was about a half hour ride to Jordan's house.
"Wow, your house is beautiful!"
"Why thank you. I will be sure to tell my mom that you liked it!" He said with a smile, pulling her into a kiss.
"Now for that promise!" Miriya said while pulling jordan into the living room.
They sat on the couch,snuggling close while watching a movie. About a quarter of the way into the movie, Jordan starts to kiss Miriya on the neck. Miriya gives into the temptation and turned around to face him. She starts to kiss him hard with passion.
"Mmm. I think I could get used to this." Jordan said inbetween kisses.
"Me to." Miriya said in almost a whisper.
After about an hour of making out, the pull apart.
"Its late. I should go." Miriya said.
"Nonsense. You can always stay here.". As he said this, he pulled Miriya toward his bedroom. When they got to his room, Miriya went and sat on his bed and he went to his dresser and pulled out a shirt and boxers for her to wear. "Now you can't have the excuse that you don't have anything to wear."
She smiled, took the clothes and went into his bathroom to change."
When she came out and started to head back down stairs, he grabbed her arm and asked, "Where do you think you're going?"
"Um... Downstairs?"
"Why?"
"To sleep. Do you have a problem with that?"
"Yes. Yes I do."
"Why?"
"Cuz I wanted to sleep with you in my arms. That's why."
"I think I can do that." she said with a smile and headed to the bed.
When they got into bed, Jordan pulled miriya close to him.
"I love you Miriya."
"I love you too babe."
They fell into a blissful sleep.
The next morning, Miriya woke up to an empty bed. There was a note and a key on Jordan's pillow.
The note read, "Babe. I don't want to pressure you, but here is a key to the house. I love you and I want to be with you. Oh, and come downstairs when you are done reading this. Jordan."

1 comment:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Jordan is so adorable and is perfect for Miriya. I hope that she says yes, hell who wouldn't.