Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Chapter 8


"Babe, it's time to get up." I say nudging Geno's arm.
"Five minutes. Please?"
"Nope. We both will get in trouble if we're late."
"Fine." Begrudgingly, he gets out of bed and goes to take a shower. While he is in the shower, I go to make us breakfast. About 15 minutes later,
Geno comes downstairs.
"Mmm... That smells delicious."
"Thanks. How many pancakes do you want?"
"Four."
"Ok. Could you get the juice out?"
"That I can do."
We ate breakfast then got ready to go to the Mellon.
"Babe, do you want to drive?"
"You're going to let me drive YOUR car?"
"Yep." He said with a smile.
"Sure. But we have to get some coffee on the way though."
"That's fine. We have time to kill anyways."
So Geno and I went to Starbucks, and I got a cup of coffee. When we got to the Mellon, I gave Geno a quick kiss before he started to practice and I got the locker room ready for the game that night.
"Hey Cass! Do you want to go to lunch?" Miriya asked from across the room.
"Sure!"
So I gather my things and waited for Miriya in the hall.
"Hey babe, where are you going?"
"Lunch with Miriya. Do you want to come?"
"Nah. Have fun though. I will see you after for our pregame nap. Right?"
"Of course! I would never miss a pregame nap with you! I will see you later." I say then give him a kiss till Miriya came out into the hall.
"Am I inturupting something?"
"Nope. I was just waiting for you. This just helped the time pass." I say smiling as Geno wrapped his hands around my waist as laid his head in my shoulder.
"Ooookkk.... Geno, are you coming?"
"Nope, but have fun though. I will see you later Miriya."
"Alright. See ya!" She said to Geno. "So, where do you want to go?"
"Ummm. I don't know. You pick. I am ok with anything."
"Ok."
So we go to
Olive Garden.
"So, you and Geno seemed to hit it off pretty well."
"Yeah, we have. I mean I haven't felt this way about someone in a long time. I think I love home. I mean love LOVE him."
"Aww! Did you tell him yet?"
"Isn't it early though? I mean we have been going out for a few weeks."
"Yeah, but these feelings just don't happen for no reason. And you have known him A LOT longer than just a few weeks."
"Yeah. I guess you're right. So what about you and Jordan?"
"Me and Jordan are GREAT! I am so lucky that I found him!"
"That's great."
"So guess what I woke up to."
"What?" I say as I reach for another breadstick.
"A key and a note on Jordan's pillow."
"Oookkk... And?"
"And, it was a key to his house!"
"No way!"
"Way! I can't believe he gave me a key!"
"Well, are you going to move in with him?"
"Yeah. I mean I love him. Why not?"
"Right."
After we were done eating, Miriya drove me to Geno's house. Once there I made my way up to the bedroom. While I am changing into something more comfortable, I feel a set of strong hands wrap around my waist. I smile and hold his hands where they were and Geno started to kiss my neck.
"Geno..." I moan. This brings a smile to his face as he continues to kiss my "sweet spot" and I melt into his arms. When I can't take it anymore, I force myself to turn around, where I start to kiss him. It started out as a slow, innocent kiss, but then passion and hunger set in and he was starting to push me up against the wall. It took all the strength I had, which wasn't much, to pull away.
"We can't do this." I say gasping for air.
"Why not?"
"One, we are supposed to be taking our pregame nap. Two, I'm not ready. Remember?"
"Fine." he says grumbling.
So, as I unwravled myself from his arms, I sat on the bed and patted the side beside me. "Wanna join me?"
"Always."
He crawled into bed, set his alarm, then pulled me into him. "I love you Cassie."
"I love you too Geno."
At that we fall asleep.
After a good hour and a half nap, Geno's alarm went off.
"Babe, we have to go." I say rolling out of bed.
"Do I have to?" Geno groaned.
"I don't know about you, but I need to keep my job. So yes, we have to get up."
So we got to the Mellon around 5:30 where we were going to face the
Boston Bruins.
The game went well. Geno had an assist on the game winning goal. Sidney had the first goal with a beautiful backhander in the first. Andrew Ference tied the game in the second. With the seconds ticking down, the Pens were on a break away and Geno had the puck. A beautiful pass to Max and it went in! The Pens won the game!

1 comment:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I like when the Guins win. =]
Geno is adorable and I wouldn't mind having a little bit of him. I mean great chapter and can't wait for more.