Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chapter 9

After the game i started to help clean up and helped Dana Hinze with whatever he needed. Once I finished what Dana told me to do, i went to the lounge and waited for Geno to finish with the press and shower. Miriya came down to the lounge to wait for Jordan.
"So, did you tell Jordan your answer?" i ask as she sits down next to me.
"I was going to do that when he got out."
"Oh, ok. Let me know how that goes." we just sat there and talked til the guys came out. Once i saw Geno, i got up and ran over to him.
"Great game babe!" I say before kissing him.
"Thanks. So the guys want to go out to celebrate. You in?"
"Of course! Where are we going?"
"Umm... I dont know, but i can find out."
At that Geno goes off to find out where we were going.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey babe, can I talk to you for a minute?" Miriya asked Jordan.
"Sure. Guys I'll be back."
He took her hand and led her down the hall as the guys made cat calls.
"So I got your note this morning."
"Oh? And?"
"My answer is yes! Of course I will move in with you!"
"Really? Cool!" He gave her a quick kiss and ran back into the lounge.
"Hey guys! Miriya is moving in with me!" All the guys congratualted both Miriya and Jordan. Vero wished Miriya luck for the fact shes moving in with Jordan. Jordan and Miriya made their way back to me just as Geno came back.
"So, I know where we're going."
"Oh? Where's that?"
"Flower's house."
"Cool, but I'm kinda hungry, can we make a detour?" I ask him with puppy dog eyes.
"Of course we can. Where would you like to go?"
"How about Eat N' Park?" Miriya suggested.
"Sounds good to me!"
We head out to Eat N' Park in seperate cars. Geno and i in his car, and Jordan and Miriya in his.
"Hey Cass, I dont want to stay too long at Marc's. Is that ok?"
"Thats fine with me. I'm a little tired any way." I say as he takes my hand in his. I lean my head back against the head rest and close my eyes as he starts rubbing his thumb in circles againts my hand. When we get tehre, Geno gently shakes my arm.
"Cassie... Babe... we're here."
"Oh, I'm sorry. Thanks for waking me up."
We get out of the car and head in and wait for Jordan and Miriya. When they get there, we get seated and get something quick to eat. Once we were just about done eating, Geno leaned over to me and said, "We dont have to go to Flower's if you're not up to it."
"No. I'm ok. Cat naps help." I say smiling weakly up at him.
"Ok. We can go for no longer than an hour."
"Sounds good to me." I say leaning on his shoulder.
"See you at Flower's!" Miriya says as Jordan is pulling her to his car.
"See ya!" On the way to Marc's, I fell asleep again. When we got there, Geno woke me up... again.
"Are you sure you want to stay?"
"No. I'm fine. Lets go have some fun." He just sighed and took my hand as he led me to the door. when we got in the door, I was nearly nocked down by Max trying to give me a hug.
"I've missed you! Where did you go?"
"To get someting to eat," I said trying to stable myself. That reply seemed to please Max and he walked away. "Would you like something to drink?" Geno asked.
"Yes please. I'll go find us a seat."
"Alright, be there in a few. I find a seat in the living room and wait for Geno. As I wait, I watch an intense showdown between Sid and Marc with wii Bowning. It was quite entertaining to say the least. When Geno came back, he sat down and i snuggled againts him and we watched Sid and Marc have a bowling show down. After about an hour, I started getting tired, and Geno probably sensed that because as he got up, he pulled me up off the couch and said, "Its time to go home sleeping beauty."

1 comment:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

So I loved this chapter.
I'm pretty sure that Miriya does need luck to live with that boy.
Haha. I can totally picture Max doing that, he's such a great guy.
Sid and Marc Wii bowling. Haha. Do you remember during one of the games around Christmas time this past season where they showed the boys at Children's Hospital? And they had Max Wii bowling, I definitely thought that he was going to break something.
Geno is such a sweet heart!
Can't wait for more.